Apply for a PSA Travel Grant
The PSA Travel Grant is a $400 grant (contingent on continued funding) for current UC Davis postdoctoral scholars who need financial assistance to present their work at conferences. Postdoctoral scholars with full support to travel to conferences may apply, however priority is given to applicants with limited or no funding. Up to twelve awards are available per year, funding is given as a reimbursement, post-conference.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Appointment Status. Postdoctoral Scholars must have an appointment at UC Davis
(Title codes: 3252, 3253, 3254, 3240, 3370)
- Financial Need. Priority is given to applicants who have partial or no financial support from the department or principal investigator.
- Merit of Research. The merit of research will be judged by the proposed or submitted meeting abstract. Abstract submission, as well as verification and receipt of conference attendance, are required to claim the award.
- Need for Career and Professional Development. The need of the scholar for career and professional development will be considered if attendance will significantly enhance this aspect of their career.
- Merit of the Individual. The scholar’s research background, including publications, grant awards, honors, and education will be considered when determining awards.
Dates and Deadlines
Online application submission will only be open one month before the submission deadline. Check website updated URL links for the application.